Services: Water Damage
Flooded Basement? Call Now For Immediate Service
24/7 Emergency Service Blue River Restoration
Water Damage in Indiana
The weather in Indiana can change overnight. One day it is 60 and sunny in March, the next it is snowing 7″ and melted by the next day. With all this chaos that mother nature brings, means damages that need to be repaired. The most common, water damage by flooding. According to the National Flood Insurance Program, floods are the No. 1 disaster in America, averaging over $3 billion in claims per year.
Basement floods can be devasting and overwhelming. The key is to act fast. Acting fast can help reduce costs when your basement floods. Do not ever step in the water, it potentially can electrocute you. Next is to call Blue River Restoration for their emergency response available 24/7. Blue River Restoration knows how to handle these disastrous situations the most effective way to get your home back on track.
Whether it’s from a broken/frozen water pipe, sewage backup or flooding, water damage can wreak havoc on your property if not addressed immediately. Being able to be fast is essential. Concerns the replacement of household materials that are infested by moisture, bacteria, and mold can impact judgement. The longer the wait, the better chance of worse damage or mold. Mold can be an added damage to your home’s structure.
If your home has been damaged by water, call Blue River Restoration, LLC for quick and efficient water damage restoration services in Indianapolis.
Within two hours of receiving your call, our water damage restoration experts will arrive on the scene to evaluate the damage and develop a plan to properly dry, clean and repair the property to reduce further damage. Throughout the process, you will be included in all services, costs, and timelines. The longer you wait, the worse the situation gets — not to mention, your chances of having a “sudden damage” claim approved begin to dwindle.
Blue River Restoration, LLC uses leading industry water mitigation and drying techniques and equipment to efficiently remove moisture from even the hardest-to-reach areas of your property. Our restoration contractors are continually trained and certified. With our immediate response, proven techniques and cutting-edge equipment, you can rest assured you will receive the best quality service at a lower cost.
Over the first weekend in May 2018, Blue River Restoration was glad to emergency dispatch to an Indianapolis Historic Building at 3001 N New Jersey St. Blue River Restoration was able to save 100% of original true lumber including flooring, walls, plaster, and trimming of the building. The process was successful because the team was able to dry the wood in place after running for 4 hours. The source of the water is a significant variable, and determines what methods are employed to mitigate damage and certify your home clean and dry. Whatever the source of your water damage might be (be it from rainwater or storm damage, broken water lines, or sewage damage) the next thing you should do as a homeowner is to hire a professional water damage repair and restoration service company to help you handle the situation.
Commercial Water Damage Services
Blue River Restoration, LLC has experience handling losses of any size with immediate response. Whether your warehouse is flooded or a pipe busted in your office, call us immediately at our services line: (317) 986-2410
Our educated, trained and certified restoration experts will make you feel at ease, working around the clock when needed, to quickly get you back to business. Trust the leading commercial water restoration company in Indianapolis to get your facility back to pre-loss condition at lower costs, minimizing disruption to your business operations.
What To Do When You Find A Flood In Your Home:
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call for professional help.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to start removing the wall-to-wall carpet.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, painting and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Keep books on shelves. Pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin this specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closets and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What Not To Do When You Find A Flood In Your Home:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
- Do not remove books from shelves.