Services: Commercial Disasters
No business ever wants to experience a catastrophe, but if it happens, it is important to resolve the issue as quickly as possible so you can resume normal operations. Whether you are a small business or national chain, you can expect fast, superior quality and service from Blue River Restoration Services, LLC. We are your one-stop shop for all your property restoration and recovery needs. From mitigation and restoration to reconstruction, our team of the nation’s finest industry contractors has the manpower, expertise, equipment and resources to handle any size loss from start to finish, getting you back to business quickly.
24-Hour Emergency Response
Blue River Restoration Services, LLC is on call to respond to emergency restoration services. Our Emergency Response Teams are available 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK with fleets of vehicles and equipment, fully stocked and ready for immediate response. Any time of day or night, all calls are answered by a dedicated Blue River Restoration team member, and immediately dispatched to a work crew with experience in dealing with commercial properties of all sizes.
Mitigation & Restoration
Whether it’s a small or large loss, an unexpected disaster can be devastating to you, your employees and your business. Not only can a building be affected by fire and smoke damage, but it could also incur water damage from the sprinklers and hoses putting the fire out, which can cause mold growth. Immediate response is necessary to save your business from this additional damage. Our team of experts follows IICRC Standards for Damage Restoration and has the training, experience, equipment, and resources to mitigate any size damage, with minimal business interruption. Call a Blue River Restoration professional right away for quick and effective service.
Meeting all licensing and insurance requirements, Blue River Restoration Services, LLC has the capability to handle all service needs, delivering a seamless transition from restoration to reconstruction. We manage all required materials and match each loss with a local, licensed contractor(s) to meet your completion goals and direct the bid process.
Commerical Services Steps
1) Respond to Central Indiana scene as soon as possible
2) Meet with onsite facility and safety management.
3) Assess the cause and origin of damage, immediately take the necessary steps to eliminate the culprit and protect reputations.
4) Assess the level of damage.
5) Consult with the facility management team to execute a precise and effective emergency response action toward restoration with managing costs.
6) Secure the structure and its contents.
7) Begin emergency relief processes, including water extraction and odor remediation to prevent and/or minimize mold and odor permeation.
7) Determine and place equipment that will most efficiently stabilize the environment of the facility.
8) Develop a detailed scope of work for the most cost-effective, comprehensive restoration possible.
9) Board up windows and take other measures to secure the property.
10) Work with the management team and insurance companies to determine immediate needs from all perspectives.
11) Design a contingency plan that outlines steps to take in the event of a future emergency.
Channels We Service
- Educational Facilities
- Religious Buildings
- And More